Sunday, 13 March 2016

Life Update

INSTAGRAM: CHARLOTTEBREONY

Happy Sunday! Well, so far 2016 has been an exciting (sometimes stressful) year. I feel like I'm in a big transition phase, deciding exactly where I want my career to go / what I want out of life. Two big pieces of news I'm excited to update you on...


1. I bought my first apartment! After over a year of searching I've found the perfect place for myself, which needs nearly no work and has room for a small walk in wardrobe *swoon*. I can safely say even though it was a struggle at times, working to save as much as possible for the past few years has paid off. I'm usually hard on myself, so I'm trying to take a moment to appreciate how well I've done to become a home owner at the age of 23, something becoming increasingly rare nowadays. I cannot wait to move in and decorate - of course I have gone pinterest crazy finding some inspiration! I will probably by moving in April, so not long to go now.

2. I am now the proud owner of my first Louboutins - aren't they dreamy?! Something I never thought I'd own / still can't believe. I've wanted a pair for about the past 10 years, so I decided to invest in them as something I can hopefully keep forever, that fit perfectly into my capsule wardrobe. A result of a joint effort (Christmas present / treat to myself), I went for the classic patent pigalles. They weren't in stock for a while, so I waited patiently and now they have arrived! I'm already dreading the day when the red paint starts to scrape off. 

If you are still reading this, thanks for sticking around. I hope you are all well x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breony Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig