Sunday, 1 March 2015

Sunday Summary #1

Back on my old blogs I used to always have a Sunday Summary post, which I thought I'd bring back. To start with, I can't believe it is March already! I go to Berlin this month, which I'm very excited about. I have lots of planning to do, my main worry at the moment is what to wear.
I'm really not sure what to expect weather-wise, and really need to find some boots that are comfortable all day. I currently have my eye on these from Oasis, I might be making an online purchase after this post. So, this week I have been...

Wearing: layers! It has been a bit milder this week, but I get cold easily so need to layer up. So lots of chunky knits, turtlenecks, and super cosy fleece tights. For makeup I've gone back to some old favourites - MAC's cream blush in 'Ladyblush', which is great because it matches so many different looks, and lasts really well on my skin. On the lips I've been loving the NARS Matte Pencil in 'Dolce Vita'. Although it doesn't last very well on my lips, the shade is like nothing I own.  

Watching: Game of Thrones - I am currently trying to catch up in time for the new series in April. I'm up to series 3, so hopefully I will have watched it all in time. I am also very excited for the start of Shahs of Sunset next week! Yes, I also watch some terrible shows, but reality TV can be really addictive (guilty pleasure!)

Wanting: I'm desperately in need of some new jeans, I only have 1 remaining pair and I'm not happy with those. I really struggle to find jeans that fit me properly, and that don't stretch too quickly. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

I hope everyone has had a lovely week!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i really like the idea of a "sunday summary" post. as far as jeans go, i love premium denim and believe it's sooo worth the money (i.e. Paige and Rag & Bone), but for more affordable, Topshop seems to be pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

© Breony Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig