Sunday, 1 February 2015

YSL Teint Touche Éclat Foundation





After reading some rave reviews, I decided to bite the bullet and pick up this foundation. I love the simple, yet sophisticated packaging, and having a pump comes in oh so handy. It is a very thin consistency, and initially has a lovely, dewy finish, making your skin look really radiant and flawless. It is light/medium coverage, but easily build-able. It blends seamlessly - I'd recommend using either fingers or a flat top foundation brush to apply. The shade range is really great, and 'BR20' is the best match I've ever had with any foundation.

Good things aside, unfortunately this foundation and my oily skin do not make a good match. Even after applying a setting powder, a few hours into the day I look too greasy for my liking. Unless I am prepared to reapply powder several times a day, this foundation just doesn't work for me. Which is such a shame because it looks so great in the beginning! In the winter months, where my skin gets slightly less oily, I can use this more often. If you are on the oiler side like me, I'd definitely recommend getting a sample to try first. Which, really you should do with any foundation in my opinion. But, it was one of those spontaneous purchase days - I bet you can all relate. 
SHARE:
© Breony Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig